Monday, April 14, 2008

Sea World: Part 3

One of our favorite shows at Sea World is called "Clyde & Seamore Take Pirate Island", a comedy show featuring two seals named Clyde and Seamore. Prior to the show the crowd is entertained by a mime who was quite hilarious. Here he has taken a woman's cell phone and is "talking" on it.



The show itself is full of funny jokes and puns from the humans, and slapstick humor from the seals performing tricks or mimicking the humans.


In the end they even bring out a giant walrus to join in the fun.

4 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Alan

I'was, with my family, 95, in the Sea Word, and all Orlando!
Beautiful promenade, unforgettable!

Thank you, for your visit!

Luiz

dot said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. That walrus looks huge!

AVCr8teur said...

I remember Clyde & Seamore when I visited Sea World years ago. You can't really forget them.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I can't say I have ever been to North Dakota, but I'll take your word for it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ain't that the walrus the Four Fab form Liverpool sang about?
No?
Pity :)