Thursday, January 10, 2008

100th Post!

To celebrate the 100th post on my blog, I called in a few insurance company favors and had MetLife send their blimp to provide coverage. ;-)








If you look closely in the last image (zoomed in via Photoshop) you can see the landing ropes which hang down from the front of blimps. It was coming in for a landing just before sunset yesterday at the small airport a half-mile north of our house where they often land blimps when they are in town for sporting events or on their way to others and need a warm bed (warm runway?) for the night, etc.
Thank you to all my blogger friends for your kind comments over the first 100 posts. I hope there shall be many more.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, you've got some pull! :)

Alan said...

I've got friends in high places... ;-)