Tuesday, February 6, 2007



Our blog for the evening: Dinner! But not just any dinner, no siree Bob, this hea' is a fancy, smancy dinner - made with real Buffalo! Nope, not kidding. It's a Buffalo cube steak, cooked in the cast iron skillet (by my lovely wife, of course - I'd injure either myself or, more tragically, the bufallo steaks...)

Here they are grilling up with some fresh onion and garlic in the skillet:



And here is the finished product, layed out all nice and fancy like on the plate with some cheddar bacon mashed potatos and dinner rolls:



Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Good. Just like Disney World (almost... and for comparison, here is my Buffalo steak from the Concourse Steakhouse in the Disney Contemporary Resort from our trip in early December 2006 - the best meal I had all week, and there were some good ones! The Disney buffalo was served with a three onion and cheddar polenta. We aren't quite fancy enough for polenta when not on vacation - haha.)


2 comments:

Debbie365 said...

Well, alrighty then! Now you're cookin'! (literally)

Sharon said...

Wow. I am starving now. Looks awesome!